Biggest drama on big stage when Oscar host Jimmy Kimmel announced best picture La La Land immediately said no no its Moonlight.
Barry Jenkins’s movie Moonlight wins Oscar this year. It stars Trevante Rhodes, André Holland, Janelle Monáe, Ashton Sanders, Naomie Harris, and Mahershala Ali.
Moonlight star Mahershala Ali win Oscar for supporting actor. At Oscar Moonlight wins three award Best picture, Best supporting actor and Best adapted screenplay. Moonlight already won Best motion picture at 74th Golden Globe award.
Best actor award win Casey Affleck for the Movie Manchester by the Sea.
Best actress award win Emma Stone for the movie La La Land.
Full List of Oscar 2017:
- Best Picture – ‘Moonlight’ by Adele Romanski, Dede Gardner and Jeremy Kleiner
- Best Actress in a Leading Role – Emma Stone for ‘La La Land’
- Best Actor in a Leading Role – Casey Affleck for ‘Manchester By The Sea’
- Best Director – Damien Chazelle for ‘La La Land’
- Best Adapted Screenplay – Barry Jenkins and Tarell Alvin McCraney for ‘Moonlight’
- Best Original Screenplay – Kenneth Lonergan for ‘Manchester By The Sea’
- Best Original Song – ‘City Of Stars’ from ‘La La Land’ by Justin Hurwitz, Benj Pasek and Justin Paul
- Best Original Score – Justin Hurwitz for ‘La La Land’
- Best Cinematography – Linus Sandgren for ‘La La Land’
- Best Live Action Short – ‘Sing’ by Kristof Deak and Anna Udvardy
- Best Documentary Short – ‘The White Helmets’ by Orlando Von Einsiedel and Joanna Natasegara
- Best Film Editing – John Gilbert for ‘Hacksaw Ridge’
- Best Visual Effects – Robert Legato, Adam Valdez, Andrew R Jones and Dan Lemmon for ‘The Jungle Book’
- Best Production Design – David Wasco and Sandy Reynolds-Wasco for ‘La La Land’
- Best Animated Feature – ‘Zootopia’ by Byron Howard, Rich Moore and Clark Spencer
- Best Animated Short – ‘Piper’ by Alan Barillaro and Marc Sondheimer
- Best Foreign Language Film – ‘The Salesman’ by Asghar Farhadi
- Best Actress in a Supporting Role – Viola Davis for ‘Fences’
- Best Sound Mixing – Kevin O’Connell, Andy Wright, Robert Mackenzie and Peter Grace for ‘Hacksaw Ridge’
- Best Sound Editing – Sylvian Bellemare for ‘Arrival’
- Best Documentary Feature – Ezra Edelman and Caroline Waterlow for ‘O J: Made In America’