South Korean smartphone manufacturer Samsung has launched the Galaxy Wide 2 smartphone. This phone has just been introduced in South Korea. The price of this phone is 297,000 Korean Won which is around 17,000 Indian Rupees. No information is available regarding this phone availability and when it will be offered in the rest of the market. So let’s look at the features of Samsung Galaxy Wide 2 Smartphone.
- 5.5-inch HD LCD display with 2.5 de-curved glass.
- 1.6 GHz octa-core processor and 2 GB RAM.16 GB of internal memory, which can be extended up to 256 GB via microSD card.
- 16 GB of internal memory, which can be extended up to 256 GB via microSD card.
- 13-megapixel rear camera equipped with f / 1.9 aperture and 5-megapixel front camera.
- 3000 mAh battery.
- Powered by Android 7.0 Nougat.
This phone is currently not listed on the Samsung South Korean official website. This phone was made with the help of Samsung and South Korean company SK Telecom.